Your partner to seed innovation in new business dynamic
Unex Technology Corporation (Unex), found in Dec. 1997 with registered capital NT$300 million, provides wireless communication total systems and services in modular technology building blocks, including Wi-Fi and Vehicle-to-Everything (V2X) hardware, firmware, software, and integration service.
Co-creation to realize the full potential of all-connected world.
Modular Technology Building Blocks to Seed Innovation
While every company desires to focus on innovation and development of differentiating features to increase value, most often they become trapped in the steep learning curve and acquisition of various technologies that lies beyond their desired core competency.
Unex’s unique modular structured Technology Building Blocks of hardware and software enable companies to identify the most effective ways to rapidly deploy across a range of solutions to seed innovation.
The company can easily leverage the flexible and scalable platforms to enable path-to-market growth hacking to deliver variable total systems and services with zero impact on the daily activities. Reliable products with quality, longevity, technical service along entire product life-cycle and flexible business operation from Unex, the company can focus heavily or exclusively on innovation of desired core competency to create high commercial value through in-depth field-application and system integration.
Unex: Co-creation to seed innovation.
Certification of Management System Standard
ISO 9001:2015 Certified
Unex is pleased to announce that it has achieved certification to ISO 9001:2015 quality system standards. The registration includes Design, Development, System integration and Supply of Wireless Network and Vehicle-to-Everything (V2X) communication devices.
The ISO 9001:2015 quality systems certification signifies that Unex monitors and tracks customer satisfaction, as well as adherence to procedures and quality standards, for a more total approach to customer satisfaction. Our goal is to promote even more customer confidence in our products and services; also we are always looking for ways to improve on the successes at Unex. Unex’s Wi-Fi and V2X solutions set the standard for quality, reliability, and longevity.
ISO 14001:2015 Certified
Unex is pleased to announce that it has achieved certification to ISO 14001:2015 environmental management system standards. It demonstrates Unex’s organization and its employees’ commitment to ensure its operations comply with both the letter and the intent of all applicable environmental laws and regulations, and will continuously improve its environmental performance through economically sound and technologically practicable processes that produce meaningful and measurable environmental improvements. The ISO 14001:2015 is one of Unex's commitments to proactively addressing our impact on the global environment. Please follow this link to view our certification: ISO 14001:2015 Certified
OHSAS 18001:2007 Certified
Unex is pleased to announce that it has achieved certification to OHSAS 18001:2007 occupational health and safety management system standards. The registration by GlobalGROUP of Companies Limited includes Design, Development, System integration and Supply of Wireless Network and Vehicle-to-Everything (V2X) communication devices. It frameworks Unex’s organization to instigate proper and effective management of health and safety in the work place. OHSAS 18001: 2007 demonstrates Unex’s commitment to the welfare of Unex’s team and external parties. Please follow this link to view our certification: OHSAS 18001:2007 Certified
20-years Young; 17-years in Wireless
Unex Technology Corporation was found at Sze Wei Road, Hsinchu city, Taiwan with registered capital NT$30.000.000
Released Ethernet hubs switch with the world's first aluminum case and magnets mounting design.
Unex Technology CorporatObtained the patent for structure improvement of Internet connection equipment.
Released proprietary 24Ghz Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) 1Mbps wireless USB dongle (URD10i) and wireless PCMCIA (MRO10)
- Officially entered into mass production of 802.11b Wi-Fi products.
- 802.11b AP (HR011) and PCMCIA (MR011) honored as the best 802.11b W-Fi on CT magazine 2001.sheft 18 in Germany.
The registered capital amounted to NT$300,000,000
New patent no. 204613 for multi-mounting of 802.11b Wi-Fi USB dongle (UR012i).
1st one million units of 802.11b Wi-Fi sold.
Wi-Fi USB dongle UR054g (pop-up link) qualified by the telecom operator in Europe and more than 1 million units sold.
Honored with “Excellent Taiwan Exporters and Importers”.
- Dual-band 802.11 a/b/g Wi-Fi mini-pci CM9-GP released and recognized as industry-standard.
- High-power dual-band 802.11 a/b/g Wi-Fi mini pci CM10-H released.
- Extended temperature –40ºC ~ +80ºC dual-band 802.11 a/b/g Wi-Fi mini pci released using Atheros industrial-grade chipset AR5414A-B2B CM10-HI
- Surge protection circuit deployed on Wi-Fi modules.
- TCXO (temperature compensated crystal oscillator) deployed on Wi-Fi module to ensure less than ±10ppm transmitted center frequency deviation
- High rejection dielectric resonator design on Wi-Fi modules to mitigate unwanted interference signal and increase bandwidth efficiency.
- The world’s first 5.86-5.92GHz industrial-grade wireless mini-pci DCMA-86P2 (pop-up link) released for DSRC V2X applications with proprietary band-shifting know-how.
- High-power dual-band 802.11n 2x2 MIMO Wi-Fi mini pci released.
- Extended temperature high power dual-band 802.11n 3x3 MIMO Wi-Fi mini pci using Atheros industrial-grade chipset AR9160-BC1B
- 3.3V +5V dual-power supply design to enable 802.11n dual-band high power application on limited PCB size of Wi-Fi mini pci.
- Moved to Zhubei City, Hsinchu County 30273, Taiwan
1streal 802.11n dual-band 3x3 3-stream PCIe mini card for enterprise application using Atheros AR9390 released.
- 5.9GHz DSRC V2X evaluation platform with IEEE 1609.x protocol stack released for V2X pilot deployment.
- 802.11n dual-band 3x3 mini card (DNXA-H1, AR9390) used by Wi-Fi Alliance as test bed.
2nd generation 5.9GHz DSRC V2X module and Europe ETSI TC ITS protocol stack released for V2X.
- 802.11ac 3x3 Gigabit Wi-Fi PCIe released for enterprise AP application.
- External Rx filter on DAXA-92(11ac 3x3 PCIe), DNXA-H1(11n dual-band 3x3 PCIe), and DNMA-H5(11n dual-band 3x3 mini-PCI) deployed to provide the excellent radio rejection against the interfering signal from 2nd WiFi in the same platform and enable simultaneously dual-band dual-concurrent (DBDC) under different frequency without Rx sensitivity degradation.
- Autotalks V2X solution running on ThreadX RTOS released to improve driver safety and traffic efficiency.
- Sponsored "V2V Technologies & Opportunity" session in Telematics Taiwan 2014.
- V2X on-board-unit (OBU-201) compatibility test at the 4th ETSI ITS Plugtest on ITS Cooperative Mobility Services held at Helmond, the Netherlands.
- A founder member of Taiwan's 「自動輔助駕駛產業平台」
- MISRA C:2012 compliance on IEEE 1609.x and ETSI TC-ITS V2X protocol stacks to facilitate code safety, portability and reliability in V2X embedded systems.
- CAMP VSC-A (SAE J2735) and ETSI TS 101 539 Day-One V2X applications released.
- Car2Car Communication Consortium Positioning and Timing (POTI) tests at Automotive Campus of Helmond, the Netherlands on accurate and timely positioning for reliable safety applications.
- 802.11ac 4x4 Wave2 PCIe mini card (DAXA-ED5) released.
- Attained USDOT Connected Vehicle Plugfest on May 2017 at San Antonio, Tx, USA to verify conformance of Unex’s OBU-201U and RSU-101U to current baseline standards for V2I communications (i.e., IEEE 802.11, IEEE 1609.2, IEEE 1609.3, IEEE 1609.4, RSU 4.1) with very positive results.
- VTX-201 passed FCC Part 90M and Part 95L certification for both V2X on-board unit and V2X roadside unit application with official FCC ID "NUK-VTX201"
Wi-Fi and V2X Credentials
Power control accuracy improvement than standard MB62 design.
The first DSRC mini-PCI designed to support Intelligent Transportation System (ITS) applications of vehicle-to- vehicle (V2V), vehicle-to-roadside (V2R), and vehicle-to-infrastructure (V2I) using DSRC 5.85 ~ 5.925GHz band to improve traffic safety on the roadways.
1. embedded Interoperable and standard compliant IEEE 1609.x protocol stacks ensure the best performance and compatibility.
2. direct V2X safety, mobility, and environment application deployment on time and within budget.
3. automotive-grade design ensures vibrational and environmental reliability.
4. extensive I/O connectors provide flexible integration options.
5. Flexibility to enable V2X on existing Wi-Fi outdoor Access Point