Works with the global team to develop automotive grade V2X software on multiple platforms.
Details of Job Functions:
- Develops the protocol stack to complement current SAE J2735 / IEEE WAVE / ETSI ITS-G5 / C-V2X protocol standards
- Develops the V2X and C-ITS applications which combined with communication and GNSS
- Works with System Architect to specify hardware platform requirements and needed vehicle interfaces
- Works with customers to understand OEM software architecture direction, and influence direction as appropriate
- Participates in definition of V2X features including estimation of complexity and resource requirements
- Develops automatic testing tools
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or technical discipline required.
- At least 3 year experience developing and debugging software of commercial products or open source projects.
- Good programming skills in C language.
- Familiar with at least one version control tool, such as git, SVN or Perforce.
- Familiar with multi-thread programming, POSIX APIs and TCP/IP.
- Reads and writes technical documents in English.
- Strong strategic and analytical skills.
- Good knowledge and experience on RTOS, Linux or cross-platform tool chain (makefile, linker script, image file format) is highly desirable
- Working knowledge of communication protocol stack, such as 3GPP series (GSM, WCDMA, LTE), Bluetooth, IEEE 802.11(Wi-Fi) or Zigbee.
- Familiar with cryptography such as symmetric and asymmetric encryption (AES, ECIES), digital signature (HMAC, ECDSA) or PKI system (CA, X.509).
- Knowledge of continuous development process.
- Good at programming resource-constrained (small memory, low power) system.
- Knowledge of A-SPICE or ISO26262.
Annual Salary Package:
- Monthly salary starts from NT$80k~100K per qualification.
- Guaranteed 2-month extra salary per year.
- Performance-related bonus.
The right person in this role will map the V2X technology, vehicle or intelligent transportation system (ITS) market, deeply understand our prospective partners, and create options for mutual success. You’ll be responsible for the full lifecycle with an emphasis on outcomes of successful partnerships.
What you will be doing:
- Build relationships with potential partners within V2X domain and identify areas to further collaborate and be strategic along all stages of deal making, ultimately driving potential partnerships from concept to signed deal to great success.
- Complete 1-3 V2X and V2Xcast® field-deployment or reasonable scale strategic partnerships per year.
- Align and execute cross-functionally inside of Unex to ensure partner success on V2Xcast platform in vehicle or intelligent transportation system (ITS) market.
- Accelerate V2X and V2Xcast platform adoption through partnerships and business development work by using your previous business development, partnerships, consulting, and strategy related experience in automotive vehicle or intelligent transportation system (ITS).
What would set you up for success:
- Strong technical background or learning capabilities with a winning track record of success.
- Work or consulting experience in automotive-related firm(s).
- Self-motivation to learn new technologies and applications.
What would set you apart:
- An execution mindset – understanding the devil lies in the details and always being multiple steps ahead of deal making within our partnership network.
- A history of successful partnerships, business development, and/or strategy roles within top tier automotive vehicle or intelligent transportation system companies.
- Outside-of-the-box thinker and strategic problem solver who simplifies problems to their core elements and finds creative solutions and actions.
- Strong pattern of success and upwards mobility.
- Entrepreneurial desire, with extreme ownership mentality.